Powered By Blogger

kmb welcomes you to chat! =D

Sunday, January 24, 2010

From me to you

wassup mon~

Hai guys, mash here~yea XD
somehow this blog is left alone...(sob..sob..sob)
but no fear!! Im here just posting something~
hm...let's see~

ok! I just got back~ well msa ari tu dh~
and our stuff datang dh~ thought akhir datang nya!
hm~ I'm bored and I miss my friends~!!(>O<)
I still love drawing~ and my friends are far away!!!

I miss KMB~!!! where the kmb tu'reggae???!!
hahahaha~ u guys know right??
red, yellow and gree~n!!

people!! I forgot to tell!!!
that I have a reggae pants!! I have my own reggae~
hahaha!! yea mon~
I bought when I was in Langakawi Island~
it's feel like Bali there~cause the beach and summer heat~
I saw someone wearing a Bikini~

I should picture it~(-=-") lols~
tomorrow~ I'll be going out~
Im stress out already at home~ maybe
spending time with my friends will
clear a little~(^-^)

k2 people gtg~muah!! love u~XD

No comments: